KEEGUARD free standing roof edge protection works on a proven counterweight system. Recycled PVC weights provide a high visibility, non-slip secure base that does not penetrate the roof membrane. Galvanised fittings and tube deliver collective protection which ensures a safe working environment for anyone working at heights. KEEGUARD is also available in a lightweight aluminium version (KEEGUARD LITE) and with a newly launched folding version (KEEGUARD FOLDSHIELD).
- Meets the requirements of the `Working at Heights' legislation
- Provides collective protection for all roof top working
- Modular versatile construction
- Recycled PVC weights ensure no penetration of the roof membrane
- Quick and easy to install
- No welding, bending or threading on site
- No special tools or skills needed for assembly
- Savings in installation time and cost
- Recycled PVC weights are easy to handle and position, reducing installation time
There is also available a unique, fixed roof edge protection system named KEEGUARD TOPFIX especially designed for standing seam metal roofs.
If an edge protection system is required for a temporary application or there is insufficient space on the roof for a counter balance arm then KEEGUARD CONTRACTOR is available, which also utilises recyced PVC weights.
Our technical team can offer practical assistance either over the phone or by fax or if required check your designs or drawings for compliance with safety standards.