BOXBOLT is an extensively tested and approved blind cavity fixing solution for connecting to hollow section steelwork or to general structural steelwork sections where access is restricted to one side only.
- Available in Zinc Plated, Hot Dip Galvanised and Stainless Steel
- 3mm to 102mm Fixing Thickness
- Four different head styles
- Patented rapid assembly tool
- Guaranteed 5 to 1 Factor of Safety
- No tapping, welding, strapping, through bolting or access holes
- No site power
- No special tools
- Reduced installation costs
- Easily specified via TEKLA structures
- Available via FASTRACK CAD database
Our technical team can offer practical assistance either over the phone or by fax or if required check your designs or drawings for compliance with safety standards.
BoxBolt is CE certified in compliance with Regulation 305/2011/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011 (the Construction Products Regulation or CPR). BOXBOLT is also approved for use by Lloyds Register (LR) type approval.