BOXBOLT is an extensively tested and approved blind cavity fixing solution for connecting to hollow section steelwork or to general structural steelwork sections where access is restricted to one side only.
- Available in Zinc Plated, Hot Dip Galvanised and Stainless Steel
- DIBt & Lloyds Register Type Approved
- 3mm to 102mm Fixing Thickness
- Four different head styles
- Patented rapid assembly tool
- Guaranteed 5 to 1 Factor of Safety
- No tapping, welding, strapping, through bolting or access holes
- No site power
- No special tools
- Reduced installation costs
- Easily specified via TEKLA structures
- Available via FASTRACK CAD database
Our technical team can offer practical assistance either over the phone or by fax or if required check your designs or drawings for compliance with safety standards.